Friday, April 20, 2007

Who Knew?

Who knew that walking could be so entertaining? I didn't until this week. I walked to the post office on Wednesday, and took a two mile treck out of town yesterday. I felt fantastic when I got back. No really. I guess I've missed physical activity more than I realized. I will be taking another walk today.
Bear and I are taking a trip home to my parents for the weekend. We are meeting with the photographer and the florist. I am excited to see my photographer again, as I haven't seen her since she took my senoir pictures. I LOVE her. Have I mentioned that before?
I think spring is finally here - the ladybugs have arrived. If you live in the city, you may not be familiar with this phenomenon, but here in the country ladybugs hatch/arrive in spring, ready to eat pesky garden critters. But for some reason, they are all inside! They coat the windows in my house, trying desperately to get out. I will shut the furnace off today and open the windows so they may escape on their merry way. Ladybugs are probably the only insect I truly enjoy. Zedd loves watching them, too.

I will be scanning the invitation today to post, as I have to print the RSVP cards, too. I hope you'll tell me what you think!

~Amalia~

No comments: