Monday, April 30, 2007

I <3 Mondays

Mondays are great days. No, really. Mondays are my brain-organizing days. They are the days when I get my week planned out (I realize I'm a bit behind), figure out what I'm teaching when and to whom, what chores I need to accomplish by week's end and even what to look forward to for the weekend. In all, Mondays work for me.

My students are reading two novels - Of Mice and Men and The Catcher in the Rye. I'm excited to share these books with them, as I enjoyed them in high school. We have an organized system for the homework, which is freeing my mind up for figuring out what their final projects will be. Any ideas?

I sat on a chocolate chip and got it all over my pants today. Damn it.
(That's my only downer).

I think it's about time to post some more pictures, don't you? I will be taking some today or tomorrow and will get them up as soon as I can. If they are really nice, I may post them as beautiful things on my other blog.

No comments: