- Bear's regular doctor retired about five years ago.
- His files are shipped to a new doc (Dr. Dunston).
- Bear NEVER sees Dr. Dunston. Seriously - he doesn't go to a doctor for almost five years.
- Bear goes to the hospital for what we think is Lyme Disease. Decides to get a real doctor closer to home.
- Tries to get in to Milo Family Practice. They won't see him without his medical files.
- Bear calls Dr. Dunston's office. They say they will send his records.
- Weeks go by.
- Bear tries at Milo FP again. Still no records.
- He calls Dr. Dunston's office. THEY DON'T HAVE HIS FILE!
- Dunston's office says the hospital may have his records; if not, they have been THROWN OUT!
- Bear goes to hopsital for stomach issue, as he STILL cannot be seen by Milo FP.
Can you tell I'm frustrated?
That's what we've been dealing with this week... Friday we head to my parents' house for the annual Home Show in Augusta. Plus we will be dining at Country Farms restaurant, the best restaurant I've ever been to. Baked haddock with cheddar and bacon, here I come!
PS Watch in your mail for save-the-dates. I'm printing them tonight, so they should be mailed out this weekend! I will scan one in to show you once they're done.