Sunday, August 20, 2006

Some Pictures (finally)

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=5c8am8r.6dcskp7v&Uy=-sdxh6k&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

That website should take you to a slide show of pictures from this weekend. I like to call it, "Adventures in Wedding Dress Shopping!" Let me know which dress you like best. The current favorite right now is the red one.

All the pictures were taken by my friend Terrilyn (there is one pic of her and her mother in the mix) - didn't she do an awesome job?


~Amalia~

1 comment:

Sue Flaska said...

Ok, tough call, but I have to say that the 11th picture into the slide show is my favorite dress. I love how the back looks, and you just look awesome in it. Makes me wish I could do it again (same guy, of course!) The red one is neat and different, but I am more traditional and simple when it comes to weddings. Nice picture-taking though!

Sue