Monday, August 14, 2006

Didja Miss Me?

We're home! After ten days in Sunny California, Bear and I are back in Maine. I'm not kidding, either - it was sunny every day we were out there. It was hot but not humid, which is the perfect combination if you ask me. I managed to drive all the way to Boston and back without getting lost or causing an accident. That's 525 miles round trip! And I drove in the middle of the night BOTH times. You might not be impressed, but I sure as hell am. We didn't have any mishaps - our luggage was where it was supposed to be, we didn't miss any connections... overall, it was pretty much perfect.

I am going to attach several pictures. We did three major things while in CA: went to Bear's nieces wedding, visited Sea World and wandered the entire San Diego Zoo. Enjoy the pics!

~Amalia~

No comments: