Wednesday, August 23, 2006

An End to Procrastination

And DAMN, it feels good!

This morning, feeling much recovered from my migraine, I decided to actually do my yoga DVD for the first time. It's actually called "Crunch - Yoga Pilates blend" or something like that. Anyway, I watched it last week, but didn't actually DO any of the moves.
I had no more excuses. I looked at my wedding gown pictures again (see previous post) and got to work. I don't have a mat and the carpet smells a little like dog pee, but it was a very satisfying workout. I feel all stretched out and tight at the same time. I am really going to try to do it again tomorrow. The reviews on Amazon.com said that people saw results after just two weeks - my plan is to see if that's the case. Two weeks from today is September 6. Let's hope I at least can touch my toes again in that time!

I'm off to school to get my classroom in order for next week. Talk soon!

~Amalia~

No comments: