Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hi

Just a short post this morning, since I will be posting my grammie's apple pie recipe for Alice laster this afternoon. I'm also going to make Apple crumble. We picked 32 pounds of apples, remember? Since Alice is a newlywed, she deserves a killer pie recipe to wow her husband with.

Maybe another time, I'll share Gram's international favorite Dog-Turd Cookie recipe.

Just don't tell her I called it that. That name isn't the one she uses with company. She is horrified by the delight I experience in calling them that. To the rest of the world, they are called no-bake cookies.

I like my name better, don't you?

~Amalia~

2 comments:

Fox In Detox said...

Yup!

Alice said...

Oh my. i can't wait for *that* recipe either. :)

Hope you have a great weekend1!


PS- you've inspired me to start back running. 4 days in a row. Less than a mile, but I'm getting there!!