Thursday, March 29, 2007

Most. Humiliating. Moment. Ever.

I went to Olive Garden last night with Bear, his sister and her husband. I love Olive Garden. I had the spinach and artichole dip platter and the black tie mousse cake. yum. I took a lactaid, but knew that it probably wasn't strong enough to counteract all the dairy I was eating.

I did okay last night... no major belly upset. This morning when I got to work, however, I had to go. I waited until the bell rang for students to head to homeroom and booked it for the teacher's bathroom. I thought I'd have several minutes to myself because everyone would be busy with their homeroom. Once I got in there, my stomach let go, and man, did I feel better. I courtesy flushed because - well, it was pretty bad, even for me - and waited a few moments for the overhead fan to do its job.

When I got out of the bathroom, another teacher that doesn't have a homeroom started heading for it. I knew that it was still pretty smelly in there, and I knew there would be no hiding the fact that I was the bathroom-stinker-upper. Two other teachers were nearby, but it couldn't be helped. I blocked the door and said, "You might not want to go in there just now." Of course all three teachers lost it laughing, and my face flamed red. I have never been so embarrassed in all my life. he teacher that had been heading for the bathroom thanked me for "sparing him," and I booked it out of there. Two blocks later and I still couldn't face any of the three.

Damn my lactose intolerance!!

~Amalia~

PS If you haven't voted for your favorite invitation yet, do it now!

No comments: