Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wedding Invitation Conundrum




I thought I had my invitations all picked out. I'd gone so far as to buy the cardstock and the rubber stamp I'd need. Then Bear admitted that he isn't crazy about the design I'd chosen. He showed me a different type of invitation that he liked. It's just as nice as my choice, and now I'm stuck - which invitations should I make? Bear's choice would be better for getting across the information needed, but my choice is simpler. There are so many factors, my mind is whirling. So I thought I'd show you the photos of the choices and let you decide. The thumbprint choice is my favorite, the paint chip one is Bear's. PLEASE tell me what you think of each!!

~Amalia

3 comments:

Shari said...

When I looked at your post the other day, I didn't know which one to choose. Now that I looked them over again, I rather like the thumbprint one. It's, I don't know, more personal. No two thumbprints are alike, but meshed as one....how's that? Kind of synbolizes marriage, don't you think? I vote "Thumbprints."

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, the thumbprints are adorable! but you're right the other ones give more info. Tough choice...

Jessie said...

I realize you don't know me, but I came across your blog and the thumbprint invitation is the one I want to do for my wedding. I thought it was a very cute and original idea. My vote is for the thumbprints. Were you going to use your own thumbs or a stamp?