Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday... Blessed Friday

I am so glad that it is finally Friday. This week seemed to drag on and on. Today is a half day student day and a half day inservice day, so it should more quickly. I am very tired and can't wait to get home and take a nap. I tohught I was going to get some great sleep last night, but sometime in the small hours I woke up with terrible stomahc pain - I'd eaten macaroni and cheese and forgotten to take my lactaid. After a painful half an hour spent in the bathroom, I managed to make it back upstairs. When I woke up this morning it felt as though I had never gone to bed. Don't you hate that?

Mom and Dad are coming up this weekend so all four of us can go to the Bangor Garden Show. I love looking at the beautiful displays and getting Daddy to buy me things. Last time there wasn't much I wanted, so this year he owes me TWO things. I'm thinking daisy seedlings and some butterfly bushes. I want to look at the photos in the photo contest, too... I am bummed I didn't get my photos in in time. There's always next year (or so my grammie always tells me).

~Amalia~

1 comment:

Sue Flaska said...

Oh my lord, I think the thumb one is so incredibly CUTE and SWEET! I like it a lot!

word vert:

smhajgnr

Shrit Must Have A Jagged Gnat Noggin Recourse.

Yeah, I don't know...that's a stretch.