Some weight loss facts for you:
- Five pounds of fat is the size of three grapefruits.
- Five pounds of muscle is the size of two tangerines.
- One pound of fat consists of 3,500 calories.
- Divided by seven, that means to lose one pound a week you need to cut 500 calories out of your diet each day.
- Twenty ounces of Pepsi has 250 calories.
- An extra 100 calories a day will make the average woman gain ten pounds a year.
- Normal BMI (Body Mass Index is 18.5 to 24.9. Mine is 26.7
- A pound of fat burns two calories an hour. A pound of muscle burns thirty-five.
He texted back, "I can't wait either - I want at least 50 years with you."
At least now I feel like we're going to have a shot at that. :)