Monday, February 06, 2006

Gosh, it's been a while since I posted... I ought to get cracking.

As far as my love life goes, Bear and I are getting closer every day. Plans for the future are sprouting up everywhere, like a patch of wild daisies. If things continue as they are going, I should be moved in by the end of March. I know I haven't gone very long since living with the last boy in my life, but everthing about Bear and our relationship is different. With Bear I feel like a true partner, like we are both in this an euqal percent. He listens to me without judging me, encourages me to be a better person without making me feel bad, and loves me totally and completely, without reservation.

Work is stressful right now, as I'm still behind in all aspects of my work - grading, planning, assessing, and more grading. The kids are pretty understanding, but I've got to get cracking.

Grad school is also incredibly stressful, as there is SO much work to be done every day! It seems like I never have any time to myself; grad homework is always looming somewhere.

My aunt is coming over tonight to stay, which is awesome, as she's my favorite aunt. I'm making lasagna and salad and no bake cookies. I'm hoping to butter her up so that Paul and I can visit her farm the first weekend of February vacation. With all this work piling up, I need to get away.

That's all for now - leave me a post, won't you?

~Amalia~

No comments: