Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Reasons why he loves me

Bear truly has a way with words. I think he's got a future with Hallmark. Seriously! Know how I know? Because twice now he has given me lists of reasons why he loves me. They won't mean as much to you as they do to us (there are some in-jokes in there), but look at how wonderful they are:

List #1
I love you for your smile (you know the one)
I love you for your gorgeous eyes
I love you for your laughter
I love you for your snort
I love you for your belching
I love you for your intelligence
I love you for every single kiss that you have given me (yes even the closed mouth ones)
I love you for your wit
I love you for your humor
I love you for your dark sometimes curly sometimes straight sometimes poofy hair
I love you for your confidence not only in yourself but the confidence you have put in me as well
I love you for your taste in music
I love you for tickling me
I love you for your taste in movies
I love you for your weaknesses
I love you for your strengths
I love you for your compassion
I love you for teasing me and giving me just enough of what I need to drive me insane
I love you for trying to take care of me
I love you for wanting to see me make something of myself
I love you for always surprising me
I love you for spoiling me
I love you for the way that you get so hot by turning me on
I love you for your sympathies even if I don't think I need them (sometimes I do)
I love you for your creativity
I love you for for loving to play video games
I love you for hating George Bush
I love you for the crazy passionate sex we have
I love you for your love of chocolate
I love you for the way you caress me
I love you for the way you always want me around
I love you for that night you pullled me back to you in the bar
I love you for knowing how to drive a standard
I love you for telling me that you absofuckinglutely love me
I love you for you

List #2
I love you for being left handed
I love you for your articulation
I love you for your sweet ass
I love you for thirst for knowledge
I love you for your belly laugh
I love you for your cooking (yes hun, it really is good)
I love you for beating the lava pits
I love you for always telling me how cute I am
I love you for your poof trick
I love you for telling me to live my dreams (and really meaning it)
I love you for your confessions
I love you for how you always make me feel safe
I love you for your still dark sometimes curly sometimes straight sometimes poofy hair
I love you for knowing what you want in life
I love you for confiding in me
I love you for the distractions
I love you for always wanting to talk to me
I love you for your long legs
I love you for your perfectly normal big toes
I love you for your undying support when I was ready to pull my hair out at a useless no good piece of shit fucking mechanical minotaur.
I love you for surprising me at work that day
I love you even more everytime you show up at work and help me
I love you for being ticklish even though I have to use my beard
I love you for always smiling when I need you too
I love you for loving me
I love you for bringing the Bear back in me
I love you even more for bringing the man back.
I love you for the rabbit
I love you for your enormously huge bed
I love you for knowing how to play the flute
I love you for your willingness to admit that you don't know everything (what a woman!)
I love you for everytime you wrap you arms around me
I love you for your twitching eyelid
I love you for saying "Yes"
I love you for every single moment that we have ever spent together
And I love you even more for every single moment that we have coming to us in our long future together.


See what I mean? He's perfect. Absolutely perfect. I'm not sure how to respond in an equally wonderful way. Words aren't my strongest subject. Hopefully, though, someday I will be able to tell him (or show him) how fabulous I think he is, and he will feel the same gratitude and wonder at my words that I do at his. Until then, I will continue to blog my feelings for him, hoping for a diamond in the lumps of coal that is most of my writing.

No comments: