Monday, April 07, 2008

And now for something completely different

Sorry I've been away all week... I kind of wanted that last post to stay on top for a while. I think it deserved it. Now that I again have control over those riotous emotions, I think it's time to lighten the mood. Therefore, I have news: I'm going to some of the most awesome comedy shows in the next two months. First is Jeff Dunham, who is playing in Houlton on April 19th. If you have never seen his stuff, go to YouTube and type "Jeff Dunham Achmed" and watch. Seriously. You're gonna die laughing. Well, that, or because Achmed kills you! "I KILL YOU!!" He he.
On Sunday my awesome brother Mark called and told me that at the end of May he, his fiance, me, my husband and TEN OTHER PEOPLE have FRONT ROW SEATS to Bob Marley! He's a Maine comedian, and he is SOOOOO funny. If you're from Maine, you MUST see his stuff.
They say that laughter truly is the best medicine, and since I found out that I'm going to not one but TWO comedy shows this spring, I've been feelin' fine! I can't stop smiling. WOO HOO!
If I can get any kind of pictures at these shows, I will post them.

~Amalia~

2 comments:

Alice said...

I love comedy shows. We have an improv comedy theater here in Atlanta that I just love going to. It makes me laugh and laugh!!

Sue Flaska said...

We love Jeff in this house too! You are so lucky!!