Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Interest Survey

One of the first things I do with my students each year is have them fill out an interest survey. It allows me to get to know them as individuals instead of just a sea of indistinguishable faces. I've posted the interest survey below for you to take a peek at. Feel free to post the answers in a comment - I'd love to get to know you better!


Name:

  1. Biggest flaw (not physical):
  2. Greatest accomplishment:
  3. Favorite type of music:
  4. Best thing you ever read:
  5. Most common excuse used:
  6. Biggest pet peeve:
  7. Favorite
    1. Food:
    2. Movie:
    3. TV show:
    4. Saying:
    5. Person:
    6. Pastime:
    7. Subject:
  1. One goal for the school year (personal or academic):
  2. Question I’d like to ask Mrs. Kinne:
  3. Concern I have about English class:
  4. Something Mrs. Kinne should know about me:
  5. Other:

1 comment:

Shari said...

Flaw? I am my own worst critic.
Accomplishment: Going back to school. I got three diplomas under my belt. I just got them last May. Now going for one more.
Music: Country
Best I ever read: Madness of Usher
Excuse: I'm tired.
Pet Peeves: Being yelled at when I didn't hear someone the first time around. It doesn't help me hear any better with that hollering.
Fave Food: Tacos
Movie: Footloose
TV: Gilmore Girls
Person: ?
Pastime: Reading when I can
Subject: English
Goal: Graduate
Concerns-Watching for typos, proofreading

There. :)