Friday, September 21, 2007

Weekend Update

I am sorry that I haven't updated all week - my school installed a new web filter and I can't get this site (among others). I just woke up from my Friday night nap so I can be ready to play video games with Bear and Snake tonight. Since he became single, Snake has been over much more lately. We love him dearly, but at times it seems like he will never go home!
Briggs, the new kitten is doing well. Like most kittens, she gets into everything and is driving us crazy, but we love her. She's a real cuddle bug, too, and sleeps with us at night. I took a few pictures of her this week that I will try to post. She has the most amazing eyes - you'll see what I mean when you see the pics.

Bear and I are doing awesome! It turns out that I am much more satisfied with my relationship when I'm not sitting in this house all. day. long. We are staying home for the second weekend in a row... it's awesome.

I feel so woefully out of touch with you all (I can't read your blogs while at school, either)... how are you doing?

~Amalia~

1 comment:

Sue Flaska said...

Why hi there! It seems like this time of year has been busy for everyone. My 18 year old niece is living with us now, both girls are in preschool, (one goes MWF the other goes T/TR)and I am thinking of adding another cat to the family against my husband's wishes. We'll see though. Ok, have to take Thing One to school. Will be updating soon though...