Thursday, January 28, 2010

So close!

Bear got an email yesterday from the dog breeder who has Jackson.

"There's a problem with Jackson," he says after reading it.

My heart stopped. Oh no, I thought. What's wrong with my baby?

"Relax," Bear laughed. "Jackson is fine. But we can't get him on Sunday, since the breeder won't be home that day. What do you want to do?"

"Well," I said. "Can we pick him up on Saturday?" We are going to a concert Saturday night, but the day is free.

Bear looked at me for a long moment. Then he grinned, a dimple appearing in his right cheek. Yes, Babe. I guess we can."

So Jackson is coming home a day early. We will get him Saturday morning, leave him with my parents for the concert, then pick him up afterwards and come home.

And dudes. Saturday?

Two days away.

5 comments:

Fox In Detox said...

That's awesome! You must be so excited. The first thing you have to do is, take more photos and post them...K?

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

YEAH!!! How exciting!!

Hallie

Alice said...

Awesome! And I love how you got the 'rents to babysit! Can I send Austin up, too??

Lori said...

yippeee!!!!
I know you will have loads of photos for us in the next few weeks and I'm excited for every single one!

Birds of A Feather said...

ANNNNNND...its my BIRTHDAY!!! Murphy is coming home! WOOHOO!!!