- I got a ton of awesome stuff for Christmas. Bear spoiled me, again, although he raised the bar this year. I will tell you all about my best gift tomorrow. It's deserving of its own post.
- I've been up to my eyeballs in Christmas knitting, not much of which got done. I'm still behind, even two weeks later! I'm working on it.
- I had an awesome New Year's Eve with my friend L-Unit. It was terrific spending time with her and her family. I adore them so!
- I'm back on the diet wagon again... sort of. I'm having a hard time staying on. Hopefully if Alice does well with her weight loss, she'll inspire me to do so, also. I'm looking at losing ten to fifteen pounds before April vacation. Wish me luck.
- I'm not really making any resolutions this year, other than to focus more on growing my fiber business. Marketing especially. I'd like to spread the word about Highland Handmades!
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Back at It
I'm back to school and back to blogging. Sorry to take an unannounced break like I did, but I needed it and am returning to the blogosphere fresh and excited. A brief recap of my time away:
at 9:27:00 AM