Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fragments

  • This weekend, Bear and I are going to spend time in one of our favorite places in Maine - Bar Harbor. I'll be participating in a 5k race Saturday morning, but the rest of the time will be spent relaxing, reconnecting, and enjoying each other. On our way home Sunday we'll stop at our favorite orchard to go apple picking. I can't wait. We have so much fun together.
  • I've been cleared by my doctor to race, despite my shin splints. I developed shin splints when I bought new running sneakers. Apparently money can't buy you comfort.
  • $130 sneakers should NOT cause shin splints.
  • And they shouldn't be available only in Portland, which means I have to go back there to return them. Ugh.
  • Sometime soon I'll be taking the next step in the ongoing birth control dilemma (I'm saving details for another post). I'm excited about it.
  • I don't have to go to the first grade today. I'm very excited about it. Not that I don't enjoy the little ones, but I peg an 8 on my stress meter at least twice each day. I'm still adjusting.
  • I am the most forgetful person I know. I don't mean to, but most days I forget at least one important thing and usually I forget more than that. It does no good to make lists, because I often can't remember what I did with the list once I finished it! This is frustrating to people who know me. They have no idea how much it frustrates me.
Okay, that's all I have to frag about today. I hope you all have great weekends! I will post pics from this weekend once I get back. I owe you guys some pics I think. It's been a while!

No comments: