Monday, February 23, 2009

Back to school - Just kidding!

Today was supposed to be my first day back to school, but thanks to about twenty inches of snow that fell overnight, vacation has been extended by a day. We are supposed to get another five to ten inches today as well. This afternoon I will take some pictures after I snowblow the driveway so you can see how much snow we have right now. As for now, I've had my breakfast and my coffee so I think I'll do a quick load of dishes and then knit.

I love snow days!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

I love snow days, too! Unfortunatley, we don't get many in Georgia! However, if it even threatens to snow...we shut down the whole state. We don't know what do with the white stuff. :)

Enjoy your day off!!

Fox In Detox said...

Yikes. I guess my measly little ice storm really does pale in comparison. Well, you do live all the way up THERE you know.

Sorry you have to shovel :o(