Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today is

the last day of school for me. I'm officially DONE having two jobs. Well, for the next ten weeks, anyway. I couldn't be happier. Here's what's in store for the summer:

  • Rework my diet to a less processed, more wholesome one.
  • Go to Bar Harbor with Bear this weekend
  • Hike as much as possible
  • Hike Gulf Hagas
  • Improve my running to at least three miles in thirty minutes at a time
  • Run five days a week
  • Run each morning before seven a.m.
  • Get restful sleep
  • Run in my first ever 5k race on July 19
  • Spend time with friends
  • Lose the rest of the weight I want
  • Sculpt my body by building muscle and firming my jiggly bits
  • Maintain this blog and my MCC posts
  • Pay off bills
  • Save money for Mark and Tara's wedding in October
  • Knit
  • Clean the house and garage
  • Work 30-40 hours a week at Rite Aid
What are your plans for the summer? Anything fun? Let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go to Bar Harbor!!! I would give anything to be there right now, having fresh blueberries and lobster (no butter!!!). What a beautiful place to hike, the best.

Sounds like a wonderful summer is in store for you. Except for the house cleaning, which I hope stays towards the bottom of the list. It is always on my list, but I never get to all of it. Good intentions and all.

Enjoy and thanks again for inspiring me to move my ass. That is huge (I mean inspiring me, although I guess you can say that about my ass too).

XOXOX

Alice said...

What great goals you have!

I have two:

1. Get back into a regular fitness routine. (You really do inspire me)... but the weight has packed on from the parties, wedding, honeymoon.

2. Get our new home set up. It is going to take A LOT of work this summer.