Monday, July 16, 2007

The Good and the Bleh

I talked with my photographer today - she is sending me my proofs this week. Not as a packet of individual photos - oh, no - as a magazine with all the photos digitally printed on the pages! All of the proofs are in it (over 300!), and I can show it to family and friends as a catalog - they can pick the prints they want and order from her directly. How cool is that? I can't wait to see it. I have to look over all the photos and decide what I want in the digital coffee table album that I'm getting. Every photo can be broken down into parts, too ... if I want just part of each pic, I can use that. So really the number of possible pics is infinite. I will show you as many as I can as soon as I can. I'm really chomping at the bit to see what she took for pictures, because the guests that were there took some awesome ones.

Bear went back to work today as the mill's annual two-week shutdown is over. This day has creeped by and I am SO LONELY! I really enjoyed having him around all day, every day. Maybe it's a newlywed thing, maybe it's not. All I know is I miss him!

~Amalia~

No comments: