Monday, November 24, 2008

This Week I Am...

  • spinning fiber into yarn (an early Christmas gift for me)
  • working every day but Saturday
  • going to a good friend from high school's wedding on my day off
  • eating my first Thanksgiving dinner at my own home (Bear is cooking)
  • completing two knitting projects (I hope)
  • watching my cousin and his wife appear on the Martha Stewart Show
  • getting my own spindle (instead of the borrowed one I'm using)
  • cleaning the kitchen table off
  • folding the eight loads of laundry we did yesterday
  • sleeping in Wednesday morning
  • watching Sweeny Todd (we've had it since May and haven't watched it).


What are you doing this week?

2 comments:

Fox In Detox said...

"eating my first Thanksgiving dinner at my own home (Bear is cooking)"

Now see, that's the way to do it! Have a fun week!

Sue Flaska said...

Sweeny Todd.......GREAT movie! Johnny is truely a talented guy!