Friday, August 22, 2008

You know what I think?

  • I think that life isn't fair.
  • And that chocolate shouldn't be fattening.
  • And that no matter how hard I try, I'll never live up to my expectations.
  • And romance novels are a cruel trick, because the men in them don't freaking exist!
  • Even if they are hot.
  • And even if I am way better in the sack than the heroines are.
  • Way better.
  • And that it doesn't matter how much or little sleep I get, because I will always be tired when I wake up.
  • I'd make a great romance novelist.
  • If I could write.
  • And I could totally be discovered by a music executive if I sing in my car with the windows open, really loudly.
  • and that finally, finally (!) I have fan-fucking-tastic hair.
  • Especially right before I have to go to bed.

~Amalia~

No comments: